Friday, May 29, 2009

hOw happy can i be?










weLL, im very happy today...i woke up at 5H40 am by Anouki wanting to eat! he finaLLy slept through the night! i wonder if he wiLL do tonite too?
then i saw the sun rising on top of the moutain, and im seriously thinking of doing my meditation at that time of the day! but i think i might faLL asleep sitting (heehee)
then i did yoga (9am) then breakfast (organic bread with some organic Chokonut (nuteLLa equivalent) plus a banana and some nutcream plus some cherries we picked yesterday (there is cherry trees everywhere here!) miam....
then i got the nice surprise from mister postman ... a littLe package frOm Elisabeth (fine littLe shop) Oh my ! so many goodies!!! see for yourself...
and some pictures of my hOme...
Lots of Love and happiness to you aLL

6 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

So many beautiful things in your home Gini! Say hello to Anouki from me :)

La sirène said...

Elles sont belles tes photos!!!!!

Bohemian girl said...

Nice to meet you. You are very skillful artist. What I am curious about the most though is how you are connected to Czech stuff. Of course, I spotted the Czech books with the doll on your picture. I have even read some of them.
And your son is very very cute. Good luck with him!

Niecey said...

Your blog is so full of pretties. I love it. Thanks for your comment on my blog

Theresia (minoridesign) said...

Bonjour!
Thanks for visiting my blog :D
I love your blog and you have such a cute little baby :o)
I love the dress.......so much lovelies i want to have here, love everything!
Have a beautiful day from sunny UK!

surfy birdy said...

i love that purple mexican dress, i'd love to wear it. these photos are also lovely. :)